Friday, April 3, 2009

Serious Biz

I know a lot of the fam isn't really into this stuff, but just for nostalgia's sake, I'm posting this video from 2000. This is from a DJ conference in San Francisco that I went to when I was 20 years old and living in San Diego. A lot of this shit was way over my head at the time, but the parts I could comprehend totally blew me away. This is DJ Craze killing everything in the world. The last routine is my favorite but they are all amazing.



Also, I'm really feeling this hat:




I don't play golf or anything.. It just looks pretty official.. Like people would see me wearing it and assume that I work for the gov't... Not like when I used to work in a cubicle at the Dept. of Taxation and Finance and watched seasons of television shows on my ipod every day, but like an important job for the Feds or some shit...

Am I drunk fans??

Ohh also, to fill y'all in on my idea from my last post.. The one about reviewing the subway performers.. I haven't really been riding the train much lately cuz the weather has been so great, I've been riding my bike everywhere.. BUT I did just find out that the Roots play every Tuesday down here, and they invite random Subway platform performers to come on stage and play with them.. I guess sometimes it's cool and sometimes it's hilarious and they get dragged off the stage with giant hooked canes.

Soooo I just googled "raych" and the first hit is for a blog by this person:

"Raych is a 28-year old living in Southern California. She loves Family Guy, 90s Hip-Hop, and curse words beginning with the letter F."

OK, so first question, why am I not on a plane to Southern California right now to claim my dream girl? Well, it's because I scrolled down the page of her blog and saw that this is what she looks like:



And just to double check I clicked on her Flickr link:



I guess it pays to do your research fans.

xoxo

jer-raych-me smith

No comments: