Monday, September 22, 2008

Friday Night Fights














Umm basically this party was pretty cool. I made the sangria really strong, which maybe led things towards the wild side but whatevs thats what partying is all about. An extra special thank you to Chris Scoville for being so amazing, thanks to Matt, TT and Sean for travelling down, thanks to Raych (Julie) for all the photos, thanks to God for making me invincible again, thanks to Triple Mac for letting me at least break even with him in the dance competition when he totally could have slayed me if he wanted to, thanks to Damon for being the most photogenic person i've ever seen, thanks to Danny for holding down the fort, thanks to everyone for coming, even the ones I had to yell at.

On a side note, Happy Bday to two of my very best friends in the whole world, wish I was there to celebrate with you tonight.



xoxo

2 comments:

AEL said...

thanks for thanking me, the best party planner partner ever. please take that picture of me down. down as in down syndrome.

Sea Bee said...

you guys slayed it...so bummed i couldnt make it doen fam