Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So cool

Fuck guys I've been blogging so hard lately. You know what else gets some people hard? Dogs. Yeah, thats what some guy told Danny and I at 3 am outside our apartment Friday night. He told us that he "loves fucking dogs" and "dogs will never front on you" and "dogs are your best friend" oh and that "dogs get me so hard". So that's pretty cool right?

Another cool thing about living here is seeing stuff like this:



This is like 30 feet from my front door. It honestly makes me smile every time I walk by it to get onto the train. I almost feel bad for Asia, but she shouldn't be suck a stink bitch, so lets not kid ourselves, that's her problem.

Anyway fans, just wanted to holler at you real quick. Oh! I almost forgot guys, I'm djing this Saturday night at 87 Lounge on Ludlow in the L.E.S. That's gonna be fun. I might head up to Albany on Sunday to hang out for Damon's bday. We will see about that.

xoxo fans

babefamfade

No comments: