Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Getting Cultured



So Damon and I both had Monday off, and thought we'd get a little culture at the Museum of Natural History. This was a big step for Damon, because he had never been North of 42nd street, even though he's lived in NYC for over a year...

There was this weird room full of lies, where they talked about this thing called "evolution", which I had never heard about before. So that was an entertaining fairy tail.




We found out how Dinosaurs lived






And it turns out that Dinos used the same technique that Damon and I use to get girls, it's called "courting"



There was also cool stuff like this:







And the best part is that I think Damon really learned a lot:








xoxo

babefamfadecourtraych

5 comments:

AEL said...

he just wanted to get textual.

GhetoBurd said...

haha no reason for me to even post any of my great pics now fam...it was a nice date I must say.

Mo said...

hahahahahahaha.....a day with Damon.

Anonymous said...

cupcake no fillin.

Demetra said...

so funny.