Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sorry I haven't blogged lately fans, don't forget I have a real life that I need to attend to. What have I been doing? Falling in love with Padma every Wednesday while watching Top Chef


And freezing in my apartment because it's in the 30's now even though it was 60 degrees like 4 days ago. So no more bike riding for a little while I guess, which is a shame because I was getting so fucking fit fans.

I'm going home for Thanksgiving and I'm pumped about that. Gonna visit friends and fam of course, maybe go to the mall for black friday, who knows.

Nothing really new goin on guys, just wanted to say hi.

xoxo

jer

1 comment:

Sea Bee said...

yo fam Top Chef is my shit, Padma could cop that cream treat free of charge, can't wait for the babefam NYC division to come meet with the Upstate Unit for the holladaze! fade we will